Thursday 25 December 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT Card





Good Morning My Crafting Friends

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them
This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The Theme is everyone's favourite ANYTHING GOES

Onto my Card

Purple Card
Papermania Papers - Soft Lavender
MFT Pierced Rectangle Die
Promarkers
Ribbon and Ribbon Bow
MFT Upsy Daisy Die
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Marlene this is just so pretty with the soft lilac colouring and the bow is the perfect finishing touch. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...