Wednesday 24 December 2014

Crafty Creations Challenge DT card




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, sending hugs to those in need of them.
This is my DT card for Crafty Creations Challenge
The Theme this fortnight is SNOWMEN

Onto my Card

White Satin Card
LOTV Frosty Christmas Papers
Stampendous Snowman Stamp
Cheery Lynn Snowflake Die
Pale Blue Ribbon Bow and Spider's Web Ribbon Bow
LOTV Sentiment
Promarkers
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I love the cute snowman.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene what an adorable snowman and so beautifully coloured.
Have a lovely Christmas and a brilliant New Year, see you next year, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...