Sunday 28 December 2014

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 244 - Anything Goes



Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, sending hugs to those in need of them.
This is my DT card for Robyn's Fetish 

Challenge # 244

We are Sponsored

by

Stamp Art Design by Kathryne



The Prize is

5 Digital Stamps

of the Winner's Choice

from the 

Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne Store

Onto my Tag

Red Card
Docrafts Christmas Papers
Promakers
Spellbinders Dies
Memory box Snowflake Die
Crystals
Ribbon bow
LOTV Sentiment
White Glitter


I would like to enter this tag into the following Challenges






3 comments:

cass said...

Very cute Christmas card Marlene, wonderful Dt inspiration

Jacee said...

Lovely card Marlene

Best wishes for the new year!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Edwina said...

Marlene, Your card is beautiful! I love the paper you used. The bears hat looks great. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...