Monday 2 October 2023

Occasions other than Birthday at Dream Valley Challenge

 Good Evening All

Hope you are all well

We have a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenge

the theme is 

Occasions other than Birthday

we don't have a sponsor this fortnight

this is just for fun



Onto my Card

White Card
Mintay papers
Dies used - La La Land, Creative Expressions
Dis Digi Designs Stamps - Coloured with Copics
Liquid Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


2. My Time To Craft Challenge # 517 - 2 or More Patterned Papers




4 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Card Creator said...

I love how you used these patterned papers! Chef's kiss. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft
~Tamara (DT)

Card Creator said...

Love this card and the beautiful paper that you used. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft

~Tamara (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...