Sunday 1 October 2023

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge

 Good Afternoon All

How are you all well I hope

We have a beautiful day here in Inverness

We have a new challenge at

My Besties Spanish Challenge

the theme as always is

ANYTHING GOES

the prize is a choice of images

which the Design Team used


Onto my Card

White Card
Craft Sensations papers
Dies used - Spellbinders, My Favourite Things
My Besties image - My Besties Happy Hanakkah image
coloured with Copics and can be found here
MS Punch
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls
LOTV Sentiment



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Creative Knockouts Challenge # 504 - 2 or more patterned papers




4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful easel card and dies,love the cute image and gorgeous little bow.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful easel card Marlene. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love your die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, guest chick x x

jaybea said...

Another beautiful card made by you I especially like the lace you used with this card Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Gina said...

Beautiful foldvard. Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls. Kind regards, Gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...