Tuesday 10 January 2023

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge

 Good Evening All

Hope everyone is well

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge

the theme is as always Anything Goes

the prize is a choice of the images the DT used


Onto my Card

White Card
New Edition papers
Dies used - La La Land
Lace
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls
My Besties image - Sweetheart Bestie Doll 10
coloured with Copics and can be found here



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

3. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes







6 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your coloring is stellar, Marlene. I love the detail of the lace on your beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. Please note for the future, our challenge rules allow links to a total of 5 challenges including ours. I hope to see your wonderful work in the gallery again soon.

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Marlene, beautiful colouring and design, Kate x

Michelle B. said...

So beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the papers and lace, the prefect addition! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

Marjeta said...

Adorable image and super coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a beautiful card, Marlene.. Love your coloring and all the details you have added. Thank you so much for joining us at Time out. Hugsxx Deepti

Margo said...

This is so pretty
Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs
Greetz
Margo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...