Thursday 12 January 2023

Anything Christmas Goes at THIAC

 Good Morning All

Hope you are all well

Yesterday I woke up with the Cold virus

I went to bed very early and slept for more than 12 hours

hopefully it will go soon.

This my DT card for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

the theme as always is 

Anything Christmas Goes

these challenges are just for fun


Onto my Card

White Card
Craft Sensations papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things, La La Land
Memory Box
Conie Fong image - Snowman Juggling Baubles
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow
LOTV Tag Sentiment
Liquid Pearl on Snowflake
Pearls



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Dq-Al(1)  Kreativees Challenge # 73 - Scheenmann or Scheenmanner
3. Kerst Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
5. Digi Choosday Challenge #1 - Anything Goes





5 comments:

Wies said...

Lovely card with this cute snowman. Great colouring of the image.
Thanks for joining our DoAl(l)Kreatives challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Wies xx DT

Lori Turner said...

This is so cute, Marlene! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our Christmas week xoxoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Oh poor you Marlene, I hope you feel better soon. I've had my cold since before Christmas and I'm still not well. Your card is so sweet, I love your jolly snowman, beautifully coloured and embellished, Kate x

Twingomaus said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the DAK Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

And a Happy New Year

Becca Sadler said...

Your DT Card for The Holly and The Ivy is so delightful and festive! So many layers and details to look at! Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...