Monday 3 May 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge



Good Evening Everyone

Hope you are well
The weather has been really cold and wet here
in Inverness. On Saturday we met up with friends
who we haven't seen since before Christmas, it 
was great to see them.

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge
the theme is as Always Anything Goes
the prize is a choice of the images the Design Team used.

Onto my Card

White Card
Maja papers
Dies used - Creative Expressions, La La Land,
My Favourite Things
Pearls
Roses from I am Roses
Double Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


 

8 comments:

rachel said...

Really pretty Marlene - lovely image and love those flowers! Hugs rachel x

Leanne said...

Wonderful, I like those flowers and the image of her coloring awesome, what a wonderful card. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Leanne DT/KCC

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Marlene, beautifully embellished too, Kate x

Laila B. said...

Simply adorable. Love every little detail. Thanks for playing with us at My Besties Brazil!!!

Andrea Beecroft said...

Marlene how gorgeous is this you have made such a neat card and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful creation I love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

R's Rue said...

So pretty. 😀
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. love your colouring and the design
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...