Tuesday 4 May 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge





Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well, hope you are having better weather 
then we are, it is wet, hail stones and wind, it is very windy

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme as always Anything Goes, the prize is 
a choice of the images the design have used.

Onto my Card

White Card
Echo Park and New Edition papers
Dies used, Spellbinders, Creative Expressions
My Besties image - Gigglebox Gardening Time
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

4. Classic Design Challenge # 5 - Anything Goes
5. Dies R Us Challenge # 168 - Anything Goes

 

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

So sweet Marlene, beautiful card.
Yes, it's been some day of weather, and so cold, keep cosy, Kate x

Sladjana Perisic said...

Such a super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

Joy Wilson said...

I love this card! The colors are gorgeous! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Kathy Krug said...

I love your papers and that sweet focal image. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

Marjeta said...

I love this image. Perfect for this time of the year. Great color combo too. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful card love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a sweet card love what you have done here and just beautiful colouring too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Jolie coloration de cette petite carte toute fleurie, Marlene.
Merci de votre participation à notre challenge de Mai.
Avec le plaisir de vous revoir de nouveau.
MaryannG
DT My Besties Aussie Challenge

Nice coloring of this little flowery card, Marlene.
Thank you for your participation in our May challenge.
We look forward to seeing you again.
MaryannG
DT My Besties Aussie Challenge

yvonne 3D said...

Beautiful card with pretty papers..thank you so much for join the challenge at My Besties 3D And More love to see you again.YvonneXX

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...