Saturday 6 February 2021

GDT for My Besties Pretty Pre-Coloured Printable Challenge



This is my 2nd upload today

This is my Guest Designer at My Besties Pretty Precoloured 
printable  Challenge

The theme is Anything Goes with a My Bestie image

Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV papers
Dies used - Marianne Designs, Frantic Stampers, X-Cut
My Besties Image - Winter Dreams 
coloured with Copics and can be found here
I have used a non-coloured image as I have a Black and 
White Printer
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
3. The Crafting Challenge - Die-Cuts and/or Punches
5. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
8. CHNC Challenge # 528 Anything Goes option of Cute
9. Fezziwegs Festive Frolics Challenge - Take Your Pick (Ribbon, Digi Stamp, Snowflakes)


9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Another super make, shes a cutie, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful designed creative project. Love your images and colours used.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's World Wide Open Design Team Challenges. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Annie CT -
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun design. Please note that to be eligible for our prize, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is darn cute and pretty Marlene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Cardsbymaaike said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Rosina said...

What a beautiful card you have made for this challenge Marlene ... The sweet stamps beautifully colored and very nice details ...
thank you for joining My Bestie Dutch Girls
hugs Rosina
DT My Bestie Dutch Girls

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...