Sunday 7 February 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is as Always Anything Goes
the prize is the a choice of images the DT have used
I saw this design of card on Crea Astrid's Blog

Onto my Card

White Card
Very old papers front cover missing
Dies used - Marianne Design, Penny Black
Doohickey
My Besties image - Sweetheart Bestie Doll 17
coloured with Promarkers and can be found here
Roses 
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Shopping our Stash Challenge # 438 - Love is in the Air
6. Crafty Catz Challenge # 537 - Anything Goes option of Love Valentine or
Anniversary
7. Allsorts Challenge # 610 - Love is...
10. My Besties Dutch Girls Challenge - Anything Goes option of Valenin


 

10 comments:

Andrea Beecroft said...

Just love your card such a lovely image and coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

brenda said...

Such a fun and pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful card. I like the shape, colours and patterns you used. Wonderful colouring too. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

lauren bergold said...

oh what a sweet image and i love that cool geometric circle with the matted shapes, so dynamic! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (heart-y) STASH with us this fortnight!

NickScrapShack said...

I´m lucky to be back again to have a look at your beautiful card. This time with another DT hat on. Wonderful colouring and I love how the blue makes the design pop. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS CHALLENGE. Best of luck! Nick DT

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Hi Marlene, Thank you for joining us again with a couple of lovely cards. Hope to see you next time.

Dorothy, DT Coordinator DMBG

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Marlene
Super cute card.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful project. Love it.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...