Wednesday 23 September 2020

Funny or Let's Celebrate at Incy Wincy Challenge




Good Evening My Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and staying safe
This is my DT card for Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
the theme fortnight is Funny or Let's Celebrate 
our sponsors are Doctor Digi House of Stamps 
and Cute as a Button

and



Onto my Card

White Card
Craftwork Cards papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things
Whimsy Stamps Sentiments
Mesh

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

3. All Fun Challenges # 15 - Anything Goes
4. Ike's World Challenge # 136 - Anything Goes



 

12 comments:

Saphron said...

Love that stamp haha. Such a great card design!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Joy Wilson said...

Love this cool guy! Great card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image and great coloring and sentiments. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Suze said...

Great card Marlene. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Doreen said...

Love that fab image,your card is gorgeous.xxx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

This is so cute! Love the stamp! Great card!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Such a cool image! Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Dawn said...

Such a brilliant card and I love the fun image you have used. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Maria Valente said...

I like your project a lot, Marlene! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Penny's Challenges. Looking forward to see you again!
Hugs

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Marlene, I love your image. Cute card. Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

BDCraftsMore said...

This card is totally awesome!! You have done a wonderful job!!
This is Brian from Penny's blog :) Thank you for entering our challenge!!

Di said...

What a fun card! Made me smile Marlene.

Hugs

Di xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...