Tuesday 22 September 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Evening My Crafting Friends

Hope you are well let's hope 
people will behave as the surge in the Corona Virus
is getting worse.

Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV papers now discontinued
My Besties image - Magical Winter Besties Doll No. 9
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Reverse Confetti, My Favourite Things
Roses
Clearly Besotted Sentiment
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
7. All Fun Challenges #15 - Anything Goes
9. Aud Sentiments Challenge # 260 - Anything Goes + A Sentiment



8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

meg said...

Love your beautifully coloured image,papers and embellishments,a gorgeous card for a young girl.Thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Marlene, cute image, fabulous layout and flowers,grgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so pretty Marlene and with a gorgeous image and colours, Kate x

Andrea Beecroft said...

What a sweet card with those pretty flowers up the side. A lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a cute image made into a beautiful card. I love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love all the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card ...simply love it.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...