Friday 1 March 2024

Anything Goes at Morgans ArtWorld

Good Morning All

Hope you are all well

On Wednesday our lovely Cat Hobbes

passed away on Wednesday

he was 19yrs old, when we got him as a 

Kitten, we took him to the Vet for his injections

they examined him and found a Heart murmur and they

said he won't live very long. 19yrs later.

I was asked if I would like to be a member of

the Morgan's ArtWorld and of course I said yes.

There is a new challenge that has started today

the theme as Always is Anything Goes

the prize is one of the images the Design Team used



Onto my Card

White Card
Maya Papers
Dies used - La La Land, CCdesigns
Embossing Folder
Fluted Lace,
Flowers
Pearls




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Polkadoodles Challenge # 8 - Anything Goes
3. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Fur or Feathers




 

 

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

My condolences on Hobbes's passing. You card is so wonderful. I love every detail from the images to the coloring, the gingham, the ruffle, the die cuts. Absolutely wonderful and so full of spring. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Four Seasons Challenge.

Wendy said...

Im so sorry about your kitty. Your card is gorgeous! I love that sweet duck image and all of your embellishments are so amazing! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card! I am sorry about your kitty. Always heartbroken when our fur babies pass.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...