Good Morning My Crafting Friends
Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them.
I am back after my 2 weeks holiday, we had a lovely time,
The first week we stayed with my Sister and Brother-in-Law,
we did quite a lot of walking and sight seeing.
We went to Lindisfarne Island, went to see the Monastery
which is a complete ruin then to Wallington Hall in Northumberland and walked around the
walled garden it was beautiful and various things in between.
I will catch up with my commenting this week. Had over 300 emails to go through.
This is my card for Dream Valley Challenge
The Theme this fortnight is Use a Charm
we are sponsored by Di's Digi Designs
Onto my Card
Go Kreate Scalloped Circle Die
Tonic Studio Plain Circle Die
Spellbinders Scalloped and Plain Circle Dies
Di's Digi Design Stamp - Happiness
Heart Shaped Pearls
Tonic Studio Butterfly Punch
Heart Shaped Charm
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
1. 613 Avenue Create Challenge # 137 - Anything Goes
2. Come and Get It Challenge - Round things
3. Digi Choosday Challenge # 42 - Punches and Die-Cuts
4. Passion for Promarkers Challenge # 309 - Fun in the Sun
5. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - Ribbon and Pearls
6. Crafting by Designs Challenge - 3 or More Layers
7. As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Embellishments and Why ( My Favourite embellishments are ribbon and pearls, pearls are so versatile for finishing my card and Ribbon is a great way of using the same colours as used in the design).
8. Digi Design Challenge - Use Lace/Ribbon/Twine
9. Craft-Dee Bowz August Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
10. Crafty Boots Challenge - Fair and Square
11. A Gem of a Challenge # 151 - One for the Girls