Tuesday 20 June 2023

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge

 Good Evening All

Hope you are well and enjoying the beautiful weather we are having

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge

the theme is as always Anything Goes with a Bestie image

the prize is a choice from the images the Design Team used



Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV papers
Dies used - Spellbinders
My Besties image - Bestie Wee Critters
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Roses
Tina Wenke Sentiment
Double Ribbon Bow



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes
3. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Rabisco Challenge # 46 - Anything Goes
6. Critter Crazy Challenge # 75 - Anything Goes
10. Let's Craft and Create Challenge # 196 - Anything Goes + Hip to be Square




5 comments:

anne said...

This is such a pretty card and beautifully embellished. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
Anne CC-DT

Andree said...

A lovely card. A super cute image and fabulous flower embellishments.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Fikreta said...

its so very pretty!
Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
 Hope to see you again! Good luck!
 Fiki  
my blog: Bad Kitty's Craft Room  

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Marlene - love that adorable image.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Hip to be Square Challenge #196 at Let's Craft and Create for June 2023.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Rose Andrew said...

Such a cute and adorable card
Thank you for playing along with us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...