Sunday 7 May 2023

Anything Goes

Hey all hope you are well

We have a new challenge at My Besties Spanish Challenge

the theme is 

Anything Goes

our sponsor is

Sherri Baldy


the prize is 
a choice of images
the Design Team used



Onto my Card

White Card
Make and Create papers
Dies used - In Love Arts
My Besties image - Spring Creatives - Spring Besties 01
Coloured with Copics and can be found here
Lace 
Ribbon
Ribbon Bow
Pearls



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


2. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Rabisco Challenge # 45 - Anything Goes





 

5 comments:

yvonne 3D said...

Beautiful card in my favourite color....Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT..YvonneXX

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..love the floral background paper
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Donna Triffitt said...

Another gorgeous card. Love this Thank you for joining us over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Donna x

Dorothy said...

Hi Marlene, Thank you for your lovely card and joining our challenge.

Hug,
Dorothy, DT coordinator The Dutch My Besties Girls.

Margo said...

This is so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs.
Greetz
Margo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...