Thursday 15 December 2022

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge

 Good Morning All

It is snowing here, how about you

and very cold

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge

the theme is as always Anything Goes


Onto my Card

White Card
Crafters Comapnion and Free papers from magazine
Dies used - La La Land, Spellbinders
Ribbon
Double Ribbon Bow
A Pearl



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
2. My Besties Brazil Challenge - Anything Goes
3. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes





4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Marlene, so cute, Kate x

Donna Triffitt said...

A wonderful card Marlene, loving that background.
Thank you for joining us over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog
Hugs
Donna DT xx

Rose Andrew said...

so cute and adorable
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Dorothy said...

Hi Marlene,

A very cute and lovely card you made. Thank you for joining our challenge and we hope to see you next time.

Hug, Dorothy Dt coordinator Dutch My Besties

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...