Wednesday 7 December 2022

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge

 Good Evening All

Hope you are all well

The weather has decided to get very cold

and snow has been forecast for tonight and tomorrow

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge

the prize is the choice of images the DT have used


Onto my Card

White Card
New Edition papers
Dies used - I love Arts, Creative Impressions
My Besties image - Snowflake Winter Darling
Coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Marlene, such lovely colours too.
Yes very cold, snow hasn't yet come to anything those, keep warm and cosy, Kate x

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at The My Besties Aussies Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Marlene
Beautiful card as always .. love the layout
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

joke said...

Beautiful card and colouring. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
Greetings Joke DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...