Wednesday 19 October 2022

Pearls or Gems at Dream Valley Challenge

Good Evening Everyone

Hope you are all well

This is my DT card for Dream Valley Challenge

the theme this fortnight is

Pearls or Gems

our sponsor this time 

is 

Morgan's ArtWorld


the prize is the images the 
design team used


Onto my Card

White Card
Carta Bella papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things, Poppy Stamps
Double Ribbon Bow
Liquid Pearls



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

3. The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes Fantasy Creation





 

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely image Marlene, a beautiful card, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so fantastic Marlene, such fabulous colouring of this image. I find some of Morgans images beyond my level of colourist. You have cracked it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

nice card
Thank you for joining our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
DT Morgan's Art World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...