Friday 6 May 2022

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge

 Good Evening All

Hope you are well

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge

the theme is as always Anything Goes

the prize is a choice of images the Design Team have used



Onto my Card

White Card
Bildemalarna papers
My Besties image -Spring Kitty and Gnomes Doll 24
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Roses and Rose Leaves from I am Roses
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
Dies used - La La Land

i would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes
4. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes







5 comments:

joke said...

Beautiful colouring and I love all the flowers. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
Greetings Joke DT

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Marlene, such lovely colours and embellishments, Kate x

Dorothy said...

Lovely card with a lot of beautiful details. Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you next time.
Dorothy, DT coordinator the Dutch My Besties Girls

Rose Andrew said...

Another Beautiful card .. love it
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Claudia Martins said...

I love your card so much, thanks for sharing it with us at My Besties Brasil and good luck. Lovely work.
Claudia Martins DT/ Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...