Thursday 20 January 2022

Reminder for My Besties International Challenge

 Good Evening Everyone

How are you all? Well I hope

All restrictions are going in March, let's hope they are

It has been long haul 2 years 3 lockdowns, let's hope

another variant finds it's way in.

Anyhow that's enough of that

This is my DT card for My Besties Reminder card


Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV papers
My Besties image - Shabby Chic Birdcage Doll 23
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Flowers from I Am Roses
Dies used La La Land, Frantic Stampers
Pearls 
Double Ribbon Bow




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



 

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marlene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très beau choix des papiers qui se marient bien avec l'image.
Merci de votre participation à notre challenge My Besties Aussie.
Avec l'espoir de vous revoir de nouveau.
Bonne chance.
Maryann Scrapbooking - D.T. My Besties Aussie

Very nice choice of papers that go well with the image.
Thank you for participating in our My Besties Aussie challenge.
With the hope of seeing you again.
Good luck.
Maryann Scrapbooking - D.T. My Besties Aussie

yvonne 3D said...

What a colorful card and I love all those flowers around it...Thank you so much for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls Dt and love to see more of your work here.YvonneXX

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love the colours and design
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...