Sunday 16 January 2022

Reminder Challenge at My Besties Spanish Challenge

Hello Everyone

Hope you are well, I have been reading the latest numbers

on the the new Covid variant, they say the numbers are coming down

and they think it has reached it's peak. Hopefully


Onto my Card

White Card
Whimsy papers
Dies used - La La Land, My Favourite Things,
Creative Expressions
Distressing Tool
Ribbon
Double Ribbon Bow
Liquid Pearls
Brad


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes



  

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card with such lovely colours, Kate x

Ilonka said...

I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour it, Create it, Show it off Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Jolie carte et très beau choix de papier.
Merci de votre participation à notre challenge My Besties Aussie.
Avec l'espoir de vous revoir de nouveau.
Bonne chance.
Maryann Scrapbooking - D.T. My Besties Aussie

Nice card and very nice choice of paper.
Thank you for participating in our My Besties Aussie challenge.
With the hope of seeing you again.
Good luck.
Maryann Scrapbooking - D.T. My Besties Aussie

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card and great design
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...