Sunday 5 December 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge

Hope you are well and remaining safe
and are having a good weekend.

Today is our 40th Wedding Anniversary
we were out on Friday with our Daughter, Son-in Law and Matthew
who came through from Aberdeen

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is as always Anything Goes




Onto my Card

White Card
New Edition papers
Dies used - Sunny Studio, Creative Expressions
My Besties image - Window Winter Besties - Doll 25
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Pearls 
Double Ribbon Bow
Christmas Sentiment



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

3. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
4. My Besties 3D Challenge - Anything Goes



 

8 comments:

yvonne 3D said...

First a happy 40th anniversary hope your day was beautiful...And thank you for your lovely card at the challenge My Besties 3D and hope to see more of your work this month..YvonneXX

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Belated Anniversary Marlene, It sounds as if you both had a lovely celebration with your family.
A sweet card, beautifully designed and coloured, take care, I heard in the news this morning that there's been an outbreak of the new variant in Nairn, too close for comfort, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautifully done Marlene, gorgeous card..

Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at My Besties Aussie Challenge and hope you will play again, good luck..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Josephine said...

Beautifully embellished!

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très jolie carte de Noël, belle coloration.
Merci de nous avoir rejoint dans My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Bonne chance, avec le plaisir de vous revoir bientôt.
MaryannG D.T. My Besties Aussie Challenge

Very pretty Christmas card, beautiful coloring.
Thanks for joining us in My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Good luck, with the pleasure of seeing you again soon.
MaryannG D.T. My Besties Aussie Challenge

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Lovely Christams card with nice Christmas colors. Thank you for joining our challenge and we hope to see you next challenge.

We wish you Merry Christmas and a happy and healty New Year.

Dorothy DT coordinator the Dutch my Besties girls

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card ..
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Josephine said...

Fabulous embellishments!

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...