Sunday 7 November 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge

Good Evening  Everyone

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge

the theme as always Anything Goes

the prize is a choice of the images the Design Team used





Onto my Card

White Card
Wild Rose Studio papers
Dies used - Ali, Spellbinders,
Creative Expressions 
My Besties Image - Winter Snow Globe Besties Doll 16
coloured with Copics and can be found here
LOTV Tag Sentiments
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearls


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Christmas with the Cuties Challenge # 54 - In the Pink at Christmas
2. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes







6 comments:

Donna Triffitt said...

Love the image and design of the card, adore the poinsettia flowers as well. Thank you for joining us over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Hugs, Donna DT

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful card and I love the soft pallet with the punch of bright pink! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card and colours Marlene, and as always beautifully embellished, Kate x

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

You thank you for your beautiful card and joining our challenge party. Hope to see you next time.

Dorothy, DT coordinator Dutch My Besties Girls

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très jolie carte "My Besties" pour les fêtes.
Merci de vous être joint à nous pour le My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Bonne chance et à très bientôt.
Maryann Scrap DT My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Very nice "My Besties" card for the holidays.
Thank you for joining us for the My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Good luck and see you very soon.
Maryann Scrap DT My Besties Aussie Challenge.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card, love the colours
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...