Friday 22 October 2021

Reminder for My Besties Spanish Challenge

Good Afternoon All

Hope you are well

This is my Reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge



Onto my Card

White Card
Crafter's Companion Papers
Dies used - Kaisercraft and My Favourite Things, 
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
Enamel Dot
LOTV Tag Sentiment
My Besties image - 'Lil Rascals'  Harvest Sweethearts Doll 11
coloured with Copics and can be found here



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Brasil Challenge - Anything Goes

2.  My Besties 3D and More Challenge - Anything Goes

3. Colour It, Create It, Show It Challenge - Anything Goes





 

1 comment:

Ilonka said...

A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour it, Create it, Show It Off Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...