Sunday 21 March 2021

Reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon All

Hope you are all well and remaining safe

this is my reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
theme as always is Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card
Echo Park papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things
My Besties image - Adorable Sweetheart Gnome No 3
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Enamel Dots
Mushroom Button - Cuddly Buddly

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
4. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
6. My Besties Brazil Challenge - Anything Goes option of Sketch
7. Creatalicious Challenge # 207 - Anything Goes option of St Patrick's Day/Green
8. Sognando Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Crafty Catz Challenge 543 - Anything Goes optional Fantasy- Make it Magical

 

10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Gnome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a gorgeous card love this sweet image to. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful card love these sweet images. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card with great colors :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Michelle B. said...

Oh my gosh, that image is completely adorable! Love the bright colors and your papers match perfectly! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Sweet gnome and love your colors. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy, Crafty Gals Corner.

joke said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs and good luck.
Greetings Joke DT

Laila B. said...

Awesome...Love it!!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Brazil!

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and great colours.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge,
Good Luck
Rose DT

Judy Markowitz said...

Awww this is super cute! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...