Thursday 4 March 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge



Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge
the theme as always Anything Goes
the prize is a choice of images the Design Team used

Onto my Card

White and Purple Card
Floral papers  unknown make cover missing
My Besties image - Flitty Forest Fairies Doll 22
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Frantic Stampers, My Favourite Things, X-Cut
Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow
LOTV Tag Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes


 

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous fairy image Marlene and a beautiful card, gorgeous colours too, Kate x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a sweetie here love your colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Just love your card beautiful shape too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Joukje said...

Beautiful Card!
Thank-you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Design.
Hugs Joukje DT member

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...