Sunday 7 March 2021

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, it has
been a bit cold here, we had a walk to Tesco yesterday
when we got back it started to rain

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is as always Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card
Craft Consortium papers
Dies used - Presscut, to make a Centre Fold Card, La La Land
My Besties image - Adorable Sweetheart Besties Gnome 9
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Twine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
3. My Besties Brazil Challenge - Anything Goes
4. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Craft Rocket Challenge # 79 - Use Dies and/or Spring
6. Alphabet Challenge - X is for Xtra Folds
7. Crafty Catz Challenge # 541 - Anything Goes option of Dies/Punches


 

12 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the bright colors and the fold you used, all the layers look great too! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

cheiro urgia said...

Your card is absolutela adorable! I love your colouring and how the background papers match with the gnome, who is super super cute. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute image and a super card, smashing bright colours too, Kate x

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Great design and fun image. Love your coloring. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Alphabet challenge.

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a cutie here love these sweet Gnomes. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Just so gorgeous love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Laila B. said...

Sweet card!!! Love it!!!

yvonne 3D said...

What a fun card and such a bright colors....Thank you so much for join the challenge at My besties 3D And More and hope to see more of your creations.YvonneXx

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

aussie aNNie said...

This is brilliant, fabulous image chosen and gorgeous result, your colouring is beautiful Thanks for entering into our challenge at
My Besties Aussie Challenges aNNie designer
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/[my blog]

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

What a cute card,love these sweet Gnomes. Thank you for sharing it with us in the Dutch My Besties Girls challenge.

Dorothy, DT coordinator

Rose Andrew said...

Great Card, love the design.
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...