Saturday 16 January 2021

Reminder card for My Besties International Challenge




Good Evening Everyone

Hope you are well and keeping safe
The snow has now gone with rain has come in it's place
it is still cold, being inside is the best thing to keep warm

This is my Reminder card for
My Besties International Challenge

Onto my Card

White Card
New Edition papers
My Besties image - Sweetheart  Bestie Doll 14
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - La La Land,  My Favourite Things, Frantic Stampers
Martha Stewart Punch
Roses
Heart-Shaped Pearls
Double Ribbon Bow


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Send A Smile for Kids Challenge - Valentines/Love or
Anything Goes
3. Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
4. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
5. The Sisterhood of Crafters - Die-Cuts or Embossing
6. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes option of Valentin
7. Watercooler Challenge # 305 - All Occasions

 

11 comments:

Helen said...

This is such a beautiful card, Marlene, and so eye-catching! I'm a big fan of red and white and your stripe background is perfect for that wonderfully coloured image! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image and backing papers.xxx

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card, love it xx

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Marlene, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Dawn T said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week,

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous Marlene, I love everything about it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

joke said...

Such a beautiful card, I love it! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs and good luck.
Greetings Joke DT

Created by Kath said...

Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Marlene! I love this image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorably sweet image and I love all of the beautiful detail you added to your card! Thank you for joining us at SAS4Kids!

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our January challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy. Also wishing you a fabulous 2021!
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...