Sunday 20 December 2020

Reminder for My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well.
What do people think about another Lockdown. 
Here in the Highlands of Scotland the numbers
are very low, our nearest neighbours are 6 times 
have more cases. 
She has put Police are on Patrol to keep the English out,
what about the people in the Highlands people from the Central
Belt can come up here and bring the virus here, a lot of people
are annoyed that she has done this to the Highlands.
Sorry about the rant.

This is my Reminder DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
you have until the First Sunday in 2021 to enter

Onto my card

White Card
LOTV and Echo Park papers
My Besties image - Reindeer Besties Doll 2
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Pink Fresh, Frantic Stampers
Flower from WOC
Sparklets
Double Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes
4. CHNC Challenge # 521 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Don't worry about the rant sweetie. Where I am they moved us from tier 2 to tier 3 on Friday because some of Hertfordshire had high numbers but not my town or any near us. Then Saturday night they decided to move the whole of the South East to a new formed tier 4. We can't do anything. Good job I was going to be on my own for Christmas anyway, I feel sorry for those that were going to families.

Your card is very pretty Marlene & coloured beautifully.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a lovely card Marlene and such a sweet image, beautifully coloured.
Kate x

Creaellenknutselsite said...

what a beautiful card love the paper
hugs ellen

LOU said...

Cute card Marlene.
Thanks so much for joining us for our December Not Just Cards Challenge at Not Just Cards!
Unfortunately this is our last challenge at Not Just Cards.
We hope to see you again somewhere else in Blogland,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...