Sunday 15 November 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties International Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are having a good day and you are looking forward
to a new week, In a way I am too, although it is our Daughter's
Anniversary on Tuesday which I am not looking forward too
It is 12years since she passed away, it does get a little easier
but not much, it is a day we wish we didn't have.

This is my DT card for My Besties International Challenge 
the theme is Always Anything Goes
the prize is a pick of the images the Design Team used

Onto my Card

White Card
Photo Play papers
Dies used - La La Land, My Favourite Things
My Besties image - Reindeer Besties Doll 14
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow
Reindeer from Hobbycraft
Liquid Pearls
LOTV Hand-Written Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties 3D and More Challenge #11 - Anything Goes with a Bestie
5. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Arty Divas Challenge # 31 - Anything Goes
8. Aud Sentiments Challenge # 264 - Christmas/Winter Animals +Sentiment
10. CHNC Challenge # 516 - Anything Goes option of Glitter


 

9 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,lovely image.xxx

Billie A said...

Such a cute card Marlene. Love the cute image and the snow. Fun card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Lovely design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
In Search of My Creative Side

Leanne said...

Nicely done, like that image such a great job, thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card love this image you have used. So wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Marlene! Thank you for sharing with us over at ColorIt! Create It! Show It Off!. We hope to see you again.
~ Gale DT

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our November challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a sweet card is this, I love what you have done. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...