Sunday 1 November 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge



Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well keeping safe and Dry

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is Anything Goes
the prize is images from below

Onto my Card

White Card 
Echo Park papers
Dies used - Polkadoodles, My Favourite Things
Flowers
Pearls
My Besties Image - Polly Her Lolly Wog 
coloured with Copics and can be found here


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
3. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes



 

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the cute image.xxx

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Marlene me encanto la tarjeta!!

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Marlene, beautifully coloured and embellished, Kate x

Mandy said...

Marlene your colouring is amazing on this image and I love your intricate die.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for Through The Craft Room Door
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

N-Eva said...

OMG! Amazing card! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog. Hugs Neva

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our November challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...