Sunday 18 October 2020

Reminder for My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and staying safe

This is my reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is always Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card
Craftwork Cards Papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things, Spellbinders
My Besties image - Batty Bones Happy Fall
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Ribbon
Hand Written Sentiment


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
5. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a neat Halloween card love your circle shape too. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

A wonderful circle Halloween card such a fun application. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Desire Fourie said...

Marlene this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our October challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

joke said...

Beautiful Halloween easel card!! Thanks for sharing at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
Greetings Joke DT

ShersL84bed said...

Fun card. Adorable design and cute cicle shape :) Thank you for joining us over at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hope you will join us again in November.
Smiles Sher

Rose Andrew said...

Brilliant card. Love the design.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...