Sunday 5 July 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well and remaining safe

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme is as always Anything Goes
the prize is 2 of the images the design team have used


Onto my Card

White Card
Pion Papers
Dies used - Rox, Mama Elepant
Sequins
Pearls
Acrylic Sheet

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
4. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes
6. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes


10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Such a very pretty image and gorgeous colours, lovely card, Kate x x

Diana Soling said...

Beautiful card Marlene. All the details and texture is great. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge Blog.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for sharing your lovely mermaid card with us at MAWTT. It fits perfectly with our 'At the Beach' theme.

Diane Louise
(Team Leader, Moving Along With The Times) x

yvonne 3D said...

sO ADORABLE CARD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOIN HE CHALLENGE AT my Besties 3D And More..love to see you again..YvonneXX

Paro's Kraftology said...

Beautiful card 😊 Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge Blog.

- Parvathi

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh such a wonderful card your colouring is so lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh such a wonderful card love your colouring too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Desire Fourie said...

Marlene this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our July challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carole said...

Super creation, thanks for playing along with our On The Beach challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck 
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. love it.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...