Sunday 3 May 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well and keeping safe

This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme this month is as Always Anything Goes
the prize is the Images the Design Team have used


Onto my Card

White Card
Kaisercraft papers
Ribbon
Dies used - La La Land, Lawn Fawn
My Besties image - Spring Sweet Gnome-Ville
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Liquid Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
3. My Besties 3D and More Challenge - Anything Goes 




9 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

awwww, This is so cute and adorable .
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

How cool is this. Nice work.Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Marlene & so cute. His beard looks like my hair. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Marlene, so cute and fab colouring too, Kate x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful card love these sweet image. Thank you for sharing you lovely card with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a cutie you have here I love what you have done with this sweet image. Thank you for sharing you lovely card with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

yvonne 3D said...

What a cute card,I love it...Thank you so much for join the chalenge at My Besties 3D And More hope to see you next time..YvonneXX

DT my besties international said...

Beautiful card! Perfect for our challenge! I love your creation.
Thanks for sharing with my besties. :)
~ DT Marie

Joukje said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls.
Hugs Joukje DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...