Monday 16 March 2020

Reminder at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them.

Matthew has come home as the University's are closed 
which is a lovely surprise.

This is my DT reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme this month is Anything Goes
the prize is 3 digital images that the Design Team
have used for there project.


Onto my Card

White Card
Simple Stories papers
My Bestie image - Phoenix Ray Besties Knobbly Knees
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Dies used - Spellbinders
Roses
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Marlene, lovely colours, Kate x

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is absolutely beautiful Marlene. Such pretty colours and beautiful design. Such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Besties Aussie's Challenge!
Linda

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really pretty & colourful creation Marlene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Andrea Beecroft said...

Marlene what a beautiful card love what you have done. Thank you for sharing it withus over at My Beatie 3D and More Challente. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT.

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a wonderful card, this is a beautiful image. Ilove what your have done with it. Thank you for sharing it withus over at My Beatie Aussie Challente. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT.

Ilonka said...

So beautiful !! Thanks for joining us at the Colour it, Create it, show it off challenge blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Raelma Mousinho said...

so cute! love it Marlene! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at My Besties Challenge International blog!
XoXo
Raelma

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image. Thanks you for joining with us My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card.. love soft colors and design.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Blog Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Desire Fourie said...

Marleen this is wonderfully crafted and perfect for our March challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Love the flowers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...