Sunday 1 March 2020

Anything Goes at My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

How are you? enjoying your Sunday
This is my DT card for My Besties Spanish Challenge
the theme this month is as Always Anything Goes

Onto my card

White Card
Dovecraft papers
Dies used - My Favourite Things, La La Land,
Flowers
Pearls
My Besties image - Phoenix Ray TM Knobbly Knees
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Double Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Arty Divas Challenge # 16 - Anything Goes
4. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Brown Sugar Challenge # 298 - Anything Goes
9. Crafty Catz Challenge # 495 - Anything Goes option of Pretty Papers




9 comments:

Vicki said...

Sweet card, Marlene! Adorable image and your coloring is beautiful! Loving all of the layers you have created. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Patterned Paper" Challenge.

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely colours here Marlene and a sweet image, beautifully embellished too, Kate x

Raelma Mousinho said...

Very Pretty 💕 thankyou for sharing with us at My Besties internacional Challenge blog!
XoXo
Raelma

Andrea Beecroft said...

What a beautiful card you have made here I love your colouring. Thank you for sharing it for us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

What a beautiful card you have made here I love your colouring. Thank you for sharing it for us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable Marlene ... great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Es una tarjeta muy bonita. saludos

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Desire Fourie said...

Marlene this is wonderfully crafted and perfect for our March challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...