Sunday 19 January 2020

Reminder for My Besties Spanish Challenge




Good Afternoon Everyone

How are you? sending kind thoughts to those in need of them

This is my Reminder card for My Besties Spanish Challenge


 Onto my Card

White Card
Maya Papers
My Besties image - Daisy Do All Winter Wonderland
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Flowers
Dies used - Memory Box
Lace
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
8. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Arty Divas Challenge # 13 - Anything Goes
10. Classic Design Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes
11. My Besties Dutch Challenge - Anything Goes option of Winter

8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marlene, beautifully coloured and designed card and such a lovely image. Hope you are well, Kate x x

Andrea Beecroft said...

A wonderful card Marlene and your colouring is gorgeous on your image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Good Luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Sabina said...

Great card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Through The Purple Haze.
Sabina DT

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Jackie C said...

Super sweet! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Such a super cute card Marlene! Love this.Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card. Great design.
Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...