Thursday 29 November 2018

Anything but a Card at Crafty Cardmakers



Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Sorry I haven't been around to your blogs, I have been feeling a
little unwell.


Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them

This is my DT project for Crafty Cardmakers 
the theme this fortnight is Anything but a Card

Onto my Project

White Card
Die-namics Tag Diel
Lots of Distress Inks
Butterflies Stamps from Inkylicious
White Embossing Powder
Ribbon

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges


2. The Corrosive Challenge # 11 - Anything Goes
3. Always Fun Challenges # 86 - Anything Goes
5. Take A Word Challenge - Things with Wings


7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous tag Marlene, I love the inking and colours and the butterflies are so pretty.
Sorry to hear that you are poorly, I hope not seriously and you'll feel better soon, Kate x

Billie A said...

Very pretty tag and love the colors. thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy challenge.
Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining our “Tags” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sorry you have been poorly Marlene, I hope you feel better now. This tag is really beautiful, such gorgeous colours & I adore the white embossed butterflies.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ozstuff said...

A lovely tag for our Take a Word "Wings" challenge.

mum of two said...

Beautiful tag! I love the background. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

LOU said...

Beautiful tag Marlene.
Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

JemLou Productions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...