Wednesday 31 October 2018

Explosion of Colour at Crafty Cardmakers



Good Evening My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them

I am really late with this card.
I was really out of my comfort zone with this one

This is my DT card for for Crafty Cardmakers Challenge
the theme this fortnight is Explosion of Colour

Onto my Card

White Card
Lots of Distress Inks
Brush
The stamps were free with a Magazine
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Love to Create Challenge # 13 - Anything Creative Mixed Media
2. An Inky Mess Challenge # 25 - Anything Mixed Media Goes
3. Altered Eclectics Challenge - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card, wonderfully whimsy like an enchanting. Have a great week!
hugs
Glenda

Jo said...

Beautiful....it truly is an explosion of colour.....love it x

Lin said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the fabulous watercolour background and the fairy image and sentiment are perfect.

I am sorry I don't get by anywhere near as often as I should, but wanted to thank you for all your hard work for the team.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous explosion of colour Marlene, you have done the Craft Theme proud with this enchanting creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my Marlene, do more of these it's absolutely gorgeous, beautifully designed and fabulous colours, Love it, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...