Thursday 1 June 2017

Recipe at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them.

Yesterday I was at the Doctor's as I had horrible pain in my left leg
he thought it might of been a DVT so he sent me to the hospital for a
ultra scan, fortunately there was no clots to be found, so then I had to go back to the Doctors
he said it could be pain coming from the replacement knee as the feeling starts 
coming back after the operation. So I am very pleased to say that it wasn't a DVT.

This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
the theme this week is a Recipe Challenge



Onto my Card

Purple Card
New Edition papers
Spellbinders Circle Die
Tonic Studio Plain Circle Die
Rick St Dennis Image - Rag Doll 5
coloured with Promarkers
Buttons
2 Ribbons and a Ribbon Bow
Stickles Diamond

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Rick St Dennis Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes with Rick St Dennis Image


8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Love this cute little image Marlene. You've coloured her beautifully xx

Veerle said...

Such a fun image Marlene, lovely card.
Hugs Veerle x

rachel said...

lovely fun image Marlene - glad it wasn't a DVT but I hope you're not in so much pain now. Take care. Hugs Rachel x

Suze said...

Nice design with the focus on this great image. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Marlene, What a sweet card. Great coloring. (Sorry that you are experiencing pain and glad to hear that they found no clots.) Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marlene. I am so pleased your leg pain wasn't clots. Sorry I am not around much. I am training with the Salvation Army to become a soldier. It is taking a lot of my time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sharon said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the "relaunch" of Rick St Dennis' Challenge Blog!!!!! Sharon DT Rick St Dennis

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Marlene
Thank you for entering your make at Sparkle and glitter with rick. I hope you will join in our challenge again this month.
Good luck
Fiona EDT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...