Wednesday 12 October 2016

Anything but a Card at Crafty Creations




Good Morning My Lovely Crafting Friends

This is my DT project for Crafty Creations
The theme is anything but a card

For my project I decided to make an Advent Calendar
Everything was purchased at Hobbycraft, I saw one similar
in the shop, I thought what a good idea, it is something to keep
I used MDF Box with small draws, then painted the Snow with White
acrylic paint Reindeer, Trees and Snow flakes added a few with
liquid Pearls then added the numbers to the draws. Haven't decided what to put in
as yet.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges

8. Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes
9 Scribbles Design Challenge # 45 - Woodland Creatures

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, this is a great Advent Calendar! Just love your project. It's so useful and beautiful!
Valerija xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome creation Marlene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Janis Lewis said...

Really cool! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Marlene, I bought one too after seeing the sample one, I hope I can decorate mine as well as yours, Kate x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your project with us… WOW your advent calendar is lovely and fits perfectly with our Woodland Creatures challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]


Dori Shelton said...

Super cute advent calendar! Thank you for sharing it with the Perfectly Created Chaos challenge. I hope you come to play again soon!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Brilliant creation. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting Challenge. We hope to see you again :) Mary DT x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

WoW! Your advent calendar turned out absolutely amazing. What a treasure to have for the future. Good luck deciding what to put in the drawers!

Thanks so much for entering your creation into our recent challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Milka Gubo said...

WOW!!! Your Advent calendar is amazing!! Love it!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka GDT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...