Monday 18 January 2016

New at Dream Valley




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them

There is a new Challenge over at Dream Valley
The Theme is New (Baby,House,Wedding, New Job)

Onto my Card

Kraft Card
Trimcraft Papers
Die-namics Dies - Blueprints 13
Pink Gem Image - Snail New Home
coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon Bow
Pearls
Clearly Besotted Sentiment Stamp

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Get Creative Challenge # 30 - Something New
2 .Ike's World  Challenge # 54 - New Beginnings
4. Crafty Calender Challenge - Something New

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and layout.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike's World challenge

My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marlene. Glad I don't have to carry my home on my back, my craft room stash would really weigh me down. Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Too cute!!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Veerle said...

This is a very cute new home card Marlene, sweet image.
Hugs, Veerle

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

rachel said...

a really cute image Marlene - lovely CAS design too! Hugs rachel x

ike said...

Oh what a sweet card and just the cutest little image :-) This made me smile.
Thank you very much for popping over to plat at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

julie_woolston said...

Aww how sweet is this little chap, gorgeous card Marlene.
Hugs Julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...