Thursday 30 July 2015

Well Done/Congratulations at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them.
Hope the Weather is getting a little better where you are.

This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The Theme this week is WELL DONE/CONGRATULATIONS
I have used an image from Pattie's Creations called Moon Fairy

Onto my Card

Pink Card
LOTV Papers - Country Meadow
Go-Kreate Scalloped Circle Die
Tonic Studio Circle Die
Joanna Sheen Starburst Die
Die-namics Stacked Stars Dies
Stickles Star Dust
Pattie's Creations Image coloured with
Promarkers and Flexmarkers

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Such a beautiful creation Marlene
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marlene, very pretty card, lovely image and colours, Kate x

Veerle said...

Lovely card Marlene. Hugs Veerle

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the image, pretty papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

Jacee said...

Lovely design Marlene, pretty colours and I love your stars and twirly bits, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image the colours and the stars
Kevin xx

rachel said...

this is beautiful Marlene - I adore that diecut - lovely xx

MagsB said...

Marlene, this is so pretty! What a lovely image, and your colouring is just gorgeous!!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...