Monday 30 March 2015

New Easter Digital Stamps at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and more






I have used NEW BUNNY DRESS which you can buy from today at 

You can see the rest of the teams Cards, etc at the

For this card I have used

Light Blue Card
Me to You Papers
Memory Box Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die
Glossy Accents on the Easter Egg
Easter Egg shapes from Hobbycraft
Promarkers
Computer Generated Sentiment

for my 2nd card



For this one I have used Painting Flowers.

the items I have used for this one are

Light Green Card
Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Me to You Spring Papers
Nellie Snellen Flower Punches
Pearls
Clearly Besotted Sentiment
Promarkers
Die-namics Pierced Oval Die
Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
You might also like

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Marlene beautiful images and designs.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely sweet design Marlene
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Edwina said...

Marlene, Your cards are just so lovely. I love the texture on both cards. Great coloring of the digis. I know I will see pretty things when I stop by here. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

susan said...

Very nicely done! Love the spring colors you picked for these cards. The embossing looks great on the yellow card.
Love the tiny eggs on the pink card and the glossy accents on the Easter Egg in the image, too. Thanks for such wonderful projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...