Monday 10 February 2014

The Robyn's Fetish Special Event 10/2/2014


ROYAL INSPIRATIONS by RETTA
IS A NEW DIGITAL STAMP ARTIST TO


I have used HIBISCUS VALENTINE



Onto My Card

Pink  Pearlescent Card
Sweet Memories papers
X-Cut Heart dies
MB Hibiscus Die
Lace and Pink Ric Rac
Ribbon
MB Pippa Butterfly
Pearls
Pearl Flowers
Doily
Promarkers

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Artistic Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes/Valentines Day
Eureka Stamps Challenge # 76 - Love is in the Air
The Pink Elephant Challenge # 237 - Happy Valentines Day


I have used FLOWERING LIMBS



Onto my card

Pink Pearlescent Card
Floral Fantasy Papers
Woodware corner Punch
Tonic Butterfly Punch
Cheery Lynn Frame Die
Pearls
Craftwork Card Sentiment
Promarkers

I would like to these cards into the Following Challenges

11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marlene, two beautiful cards and so different.
I love the beautiful floral images and your colours, great designs too, especially the trellis background, Kate x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Retta said...

I love Your cards and the style you have. The trellis delighted me also. Thank you so much for your work and sharing with me your vision for the stamps. It has delighted me!

rachel said...

two wonderful images and two fab cards Marlene - big hugs Rachel x

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful creations for the new release!

Hugs, Sandra

Edwina said...

Marlene, Your cards are so pretty. I love the background on the flowering branch card with the butterfly added to the flowers. Great idea! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Two very pretty cards Marlene, both gorgeous,

Cass xx

Sherry said...

Beautiful Cards ... Great Work .
Sherry Dt Sis

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Nice touch on the trellis background with the pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps.

coops said...

both so stunning marlene.gorgeous floral images and i love your pretty designs :D

xx coops xx

K8 said...

Adorable card, love the color you have use!! Thank you for play with us at Artistic Inspirations this time, hope to see you next week! Hugs Kate DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...