Saturday 1 February 2014

Creative Craft Challenge DT card




Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well and not to wet and cold.
This is my DT card for Creative Craft challenge, 
sadly this will be the last for a while due to Sandra's Family commitments and illness.
The theme for this fortnight is a Recipe - 2 Papers, 1 image, 2 different embellishments and 2 papers.
Matthew is here with us this weekend, it has been a while since he stayed with us,
it is lovely to have him back.

Onto my Card

Prima papers - Songbird
Cream card
Stampendous Stamp
Ribbon
Pearl Medallions

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marlene, sorry to hear that you have illness in the family, I hope all will be well soon.
This is a lovely card today, beautiful soft colours and a pretty bird image, big hugs Kate x

Leeann said...

Just took a "walk" around your blog, your work is gorgeous. I'm a new follower.

I was so sad to hear about the challenge closing down for a while. I hope it comes back soon.

Have a nice weekend :)

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous card, lovely stamp. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene,beautiful vintage image and i love your soft colours.:D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...