Thursday 2 January 2014

Creative Crafts challenge DT card




Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

First of all I would like to wish you all
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
it seems ages since a posted a card
I have been so busy as everyone else has I'm sure.
We had Victoria, (Our Daughter), Stephen and Matthew here 
yesterday for their New Year dinner, it was lovely to have them here.
Matthew seems to have grown over the School Holidays, he is taller than me now although
I am only 5ft 1in so it doesn't take much really.
This is my DT card for Creative Craft Challenge
This fortnight it is Anything Goes a favourite with every-one.



Onto My Card

Yellow Co-ordinations Card
Papermania Papers
White Pearl Buttons
Ribbon
LOTV Pre-coloured Image

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

16 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the cheerful yellow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Marlene, lovely image and my favourite colour yellow, love your design too, Kate x

pam said...

beautiful card Marlene, lovely spring colours, image and design.
happy new year to you and your family.
pam

pam said...

beautiful card Marlene, lovely spring colours, image and design.
happy new year to you and your family.
pam

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, I like the design and the colours.
Kevin xx

rachel said...

such a pretty card Marlene - love the sunshine colours - I've got candy on my blog if you're interested xx

Sandy said...

A beautiful and cheerful card! Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at Inky Impressions! Happy New Year!
- Sandy, DT Member

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, I love the image and beautiful sunny colours.
Sue xx

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love it
Ruth x

alex said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Alex x

alex said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Alex x

alex said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Alex x

Unknown said...

great card. Thank you for playing at Crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

coops said...

so beautiful marlene.gorgeous floral image and i lve your sunshine colours :D

xx coops xx

Norhalma said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. Happy New Year!

Jamie M. said...

This is a lovely card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...