Monday 2 September 2013

Dog with Post




Good Afternoon Crafters,

I thought I would start making my Christmas Cards last week while my computer was being repaired.
I know I'm early but I took the opportunity while it was there.

Onto my Card

White Pearlescent Card
Papermania Papers -Home for Christmas
Spellbinders Nesties -Lacy And Circle Dies
LOTV Stamp
LOTV Sentiment
LOTV Postcard Stamp
Liquid Pearls - Red and White
Ribbon
Woodware Icicle Punch

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - No Flowers
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - September Christmas Challenge
LOTV Monthly Challenge - Lace and /or Ribbon
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 52 - Christmas in September
Creative Creations Challenge # 18 - Early Christmas Makes

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Marlene this is brilliant hun, fantastic detail, love that postcard at the back, super cute card xxx

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, great Christmas image so cute.

Sylv xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the cute image and beautiful detailing
Sue xx

rachel said...

such a cutey pie Marlene - fab x

pam said...

gorgeous card Marlene, cute image beautiful design.
pam

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable, so sweet

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Marlene..love the cute image and colouring and the liquid pearls so is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Lili’s Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love the sweet image and your papers and layers are fab :D

xx coops xx

The-Butterfly said...

Adorable!! Love the colours and the letter theme, - fab idea with the 'snow' over the image, really stands out :)
Thanks for playing with Creative Creations challenges this week!
Emmey - DT

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Marlene! Love the super cute image and your fab design!
Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Creations Challenge and good luck x

Wendy Fraser said...

Such an adorable image and I love the addition of the postcard. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie. xx

Jane Savage said...

Awww what a sweetie! I love this image. Such a gorgeous creation, Marlene. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Helen in the UK said...

I saw this on the LOTV monthly Challenge. Great addition of the postcard image :)

Erica said...

Hi Marlene,

Such a cute card! I love those soft colours and the
snow looks lovely and Christmassy!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Aaemie said...

Cute card, love all the details. TFS with us at OCS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...